Employment Opportunities at Islandwide Auto & Truck Repair
Automotive and Diesel Truck Mechanic
Islandwide Fleet Service professionals are committed to getting each job done right the first time. We believe that you should never have to return to any repair shop twice for the same problem. Other shops might not take the time to discover the root cause of the issue, but this is the precise approach we take at Islandwide Fleet Service. We serve all of Long Island, and we’ve been in business for over 40 years. Our service team is a group of dedicated professionals who know how to go the distance while working in a family-friendly atmosphere. Comradery is of utmost importance. Google us at Islandwide Auto and Truck Repair to see what all of our customers say about us!!
- Maintaining and repairing cars and trucks so they are fixed correctly the first time.
- Performing a thorough vehicle check out and notifying the service adviser on the condition of the vehicle
- Maintaining a high-quality control standards
- Being able to work on vehicles in the shop and at the customer’s location
- Taking control over your own job position
- We offer a Monday through Friday schedule
- Paid holidays
- On-the-job training to further previous repair knowledge
- Paid vacation
- Flexible schedule
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Retirement plan
- Health benefits
- Bonus program
- and most importantly great staff.
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Diesel engine repair: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mechanical knowledge: Minimum 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Use this form to apply and/or to uplaod your resume.